SENSICARE Women LOW Arch Insole
WORK Boot Inserts - The Ultimate Arch Support Booster Insoles For Long Days At Work
Elten SensiCare low arch work boot insoles close the space between the foot profile and the flat front of the work shoe or safety boot. They prevent pain and overstrain damages in the area of knee, foot and hip and the soles are light, dynamic and provide pleasant support. Feet and legs will tire less quickly while reducing pressure caused by a flattening arch. Look after yourself and feel the difference!
Safety Boot Comfort Inserts - Low Arch Insole Product Features:
- Comfort inserts for work boots & safety shoes - full-length inlay sole.
- Low arch & heel support insole for flat feet
- Anatomically shaped inner sole supports the natural heel-to-toe movement of the foot.
- Support the contour of your feet to spread your body weight more evenly.
- Excellent cushioning properties provide relief for the back.
- Insole certified for Elten safety shoes according to podiatry standard (DGUV REGULATION 112-191 (BGR 191).
- Stabilising the position of your feet to support your natural walking style at work
- Suitable for ESD safety shoes or boots (electrical resistance of 105 – 107 Ohms).
- Skin-friendly insole materials improve the foot climate.
Frequently asked questions
Shipping & Fulfillment When Ordering Safety Footwear With Stitchkraft
We Ship To Australia And New Zealand
Australia - Standard Post: $5AU per order (inclusive of GST) for any number of items. Express Post: $14.95AU per order (inclusive of GST) for any number of items.
Shipping times AU: Standard Post: 5-10 working days, Express Post: 1-4 working days
New Zealand - Flat rate $40 per order (inclusive of GST) for any number of items. Usually 6-14 days delivery time
Express & Courier Delivery Options
For time critical work boot or safety shoe orders we can engage with express courier services such as TNT/FedEx and Toll.
Please contact our local customer service desk in Melbourne directly on 03 6161 3933 to discuss your requirements or visit our FAQ page. More info on our Shipping Page.
Work Boot Safety - Australian Footwear Standards Explained
All of our safety boots & work shoes are compliant & certified with the relevant international safety standard DIN EN ISO 20344:2013 / DIN EN ISO 20345:2012.
While functionality, durability, style and comfort are all characteristics of our outstanding safety footwear, the paramount feature and fundamental requirement of what we deliver every day to our clients is safety.
More info on our Safety Page
We accept exchanges and refunds on all our awesome products bought on stitchkraft.com.au, except discounted items!
Our policy lasts 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
The item(s) must be in original condition (showing no signs of wear), with all tags remaining in place, original packaging and labels.
Returned items must also be sent with the relevant Stitchkraft.co invoice as proof of purchase.
More info on our Returns Policy Page