JORI FIRE-PROOF SYMPATEX
or make 4 interest-free payments of $112.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
FREE RETURNS - 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
Receive a free pair of semi-orthopaedic inserts with every purchase. Click here to learn more
- Toe protection cap
- Closed heel area
- Heel energy absorption
- Fuel & oil resistant
- Water penetration and absorption resistant
- Penetration resistant midsole
- Corrugated sole
Please check our safety page for more information on safety.
- STEEL TOE CAP - protects toes against impacts of at least 200 joules and pressure loading of at least 15 kN.
- STEEL MIDSOLE made from corrosion-resistant stainless steel provides penetration protection.
- FIRE-RESISTANT COWHIDE LEATHER with good breathability, longevity, stability of form and simultaneous flexibility.
- FIRE-RESISTANT SEAMS & LACES (Nomex®) provide for optimal flame resistance, heat protection and chemical resistance.
- CHAINSAW CUT PROTECTION certified to class 2 (24m / sec.)
- SYMPATEX® HIGH2OUT MEMBRAN - prevents water from getting into the shoe, but still allows the feet to “breathe”. This technology provides ideal climate-comfort for all outdoor activities, even in the harshest conditions.
- RUBBER/PU SOLE is a double-density profile sole. It is antistatic and provides good slip resistance. The soft polyurethane core in the midsole provides good impact absorption and high wearing comfort. The outsole is made from rubber and is particularly abrasion resistant, heat resistant to 250°C, short-term even to approx. 300°C (HI 3: 250 degrees for 40 minutes). The outsole is also oil and fuel resistant and resistant to many chemicals.
- EXCHANGEABLE DOUBLE ZIP for quick fastening and individual fit
- SAFETY-GRIP - Improved slip and tread resistance, optimised foot rolling characteristics and walking without fatigue facilitated by an S-line profile arrangement modelled on the foot, as well as outstanding cushioning of the heel and ball.
- PU TOE PROTECTION - The polyurethane toe protection is injection moulded directly to the shoe and is therefore solidly integrated with the shoe. This provides the shoe’s outer material at the front with durable protection against abrasion and increases the lifetime of the shoe.
- FULL, PADDED BELLOWS TONGUE to prevent the penetration of dirt and pressure points.
- REFLECTIVE MATERIALS increase safety in the twilight and when it is dark.
- ANATOMICAL FOOTBED with durable shaped ankle support and ball heel to give the foot stability and control.