CARL WELDING BOOT - steel toe cap, heat insulated
or make 4 interest-free payments of $49.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
UNSURE ABOUT YOUR SIZE? CLICK HERE FOR SIZE CHART!
FREE RETURNS - 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
Receive a free pair of semi-orthopaedic inserts with every purchase. Click here to learn more
- STEEL TOE CAP - protects toes against impacts of at least 200 joules and pressure loading of at least 15 kN.
- STEEL MIDSOLE made from corrosion-resistant stainless steel provides penetration protection.
- HEAT RESISTANT SEAMS provide for optimal flame resistance, heat protection and chemical resistance.
- PADDED SPARK GUARD CUFF - gives additional protection against flying sparks and thus offers optimal foot protection
- ROBUST COWHIDE LEATHER with good breathability, longevity, stability of form and simultaneous flexibility.
- QUICK-FASTENER, individual strap adjustment by means of an extra buckle, padded protective collar, heat-resistant seams. Offers a comfortable step into the shoe, but it also allows the shoe to be removed quickly in case of danger.
- RUBBER/PU SOLE is a double-density profile sole. It is antistatic and provides good slip resistance. The soft polyurethane core in the midsole provides good impact absorption and high wearing comfort. The outsole is made from rubber and is particularly abrasion resistant, nick-resistant, heat resistant to approx. 200°C, short-term even to approx. 300°C, and flexible at cold temperatures to approx. -20°C. The outsole is also oil and fuel resistant and resistant to many chemicals (acids and lyes).
- SAFETY-GRIP - Improved slip and tread resistance, optimised foot rolling characteristics and walking without fatigue facilitated by an S-line profile arrangement modelled on the foot, as well as outstanding cushioning of the heel and ball. Additional edges and bevelling of the 6 mm profiles provide for excellent grip and stability, even on particularly difficult terrain outdoors.
- PU TOE PROTECTION - The polyurethane toe protection is injection moulded directly to the shoe and is therefore solidly integrated with the shoe. This provides the shoe’s outer material at the front with durable protection against abrasion and increases the lifetime of the shoe.
- FULL, PADDED BELLOWS TONGUE to prevent the penetration of dirt and pressure points.
- ANTISTATIC, FULL-LENGTH INLAY SOLE ESD PRO black - this shoe is suitable for working in areas subject to electrostatic discharge and in electrostatic protected areas (EPA).
- SOFT FLEECE ANTISTATIC INSOLE provides a comfortable foot climate and great wearing comfort. They are approx. 50% lighter than comparable soles made from natural materials, more flexible and more resistant to impact. They breathe well and provide excellent abrasion resistance. Quick drying (virtually overnight), no discolouring and hardening when wet and pH neutral, they do not provide any breeding ground for bacteria.
- ANATOMICAL FOOTBED with durably shaped ankle support and ball heel to give the foot stability and control.
COMPLIES WITH SAFETY CLASS S3
- Toe Protection Cap
- Closed heel area
- Heel energy absorption
- Fuel resistant
- Water penetration and absorption resistant
- Penetration resistant midsole
- Corrugated sole
Please check our safety page for more information on safety.