BREEZER BLACK LOW S1P - steel toe cap
or make 4 interest-free payments of $34.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
UNSURE ABOUT YOUR SIZE? CLICK HERE FOR SIZE CHART!
1 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
- STEEL TOE CAP - protects toes against impacts of at least 200 joules and pressure loading of at least 15 kN.
- NON-METALLIC, PENETRATION-RESISTANT MIDSOLE - this type of penetration protection providesgreat flexibility and freedom of movement, especially when working in a kneeling position. It also weighs less than steel and eliminates the need for an insole.
- NUBUCK LEATHER is a particularly fine leather that has been lightly sanded on the grain side and therefore been given a satiny character. Fine calf skins and cowhides are used and it remains water-resistant for a long time after waxing.
- FABRIC LINING for natural ventilation.
- PADDED TONGUE provides excellent wearing comfort and prevents painful pressure points on the foot.
- ANTISTATIC, FULL-LENGTH INLAY SOLE ESD PRO black - this shoe is suitable for working in areas subject to electrostatic discharge and in electrostatic protected areas (EPA).
- TPU/PU SOLE is a double-density profile sole. The colour of the sole is adapted to the colour of the upper. It is antistatic and provides good slip resistance. The soft polyurethane core in the midsole provides good impact absorption and high wearing comfort. The outsole is particularly abrasion-resistant, oil and fuel resistant as well as heat resistant to approx. 130°C and flexible at cold temperatures to -30°C.
- ANATOMICAL FOOTBED with durably shaped ankle support and ball heel to give the foot stability and control.
- EXTREMELY LIGHT due to lightweight upper and sole materials.
- REFLECTIVE MATERIALS INSERTS increase safety in the twilight and when it is dark.
COMPLIES WITH SAFETY CLASS S1P
- Toe Protection Cap
- Closed heel area
- Heel energy absorption
- Fuel resistant
- Penetration resistant midsole
Please check our safety page for more information on safety.