ADVISER COMPO XW MID S3 - composite toe cap
or make 4 interest-free payments of $49.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
UNSURE ABOUT YOUR SIZE? CLICK HERE FOR SIZE CHART!
FREE RETURNS - 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY:
- COMPOSITE TOE CAP - protects toes against impacts of at least 200 joules and pressure loading of at least 15 kN.
- PENETRATION RESISTANT MIDSOLE
- ROBUST COWHIDE LEATHER with good breathability, longevity, stability of form and simultaneous flexibility.
- LEATHER LINING is used to line the inside of the shoe. The linings breathe and are extremely tear-resistant.
- ANTISTATIC, FULL-LENGTH INLAY SOLE ESD PRO black - this shoe is suitable for working in areas subject to electrostatic discharge and in electrostatic protected areas (EPA).
- SOFT FLEECE ANTISTATIC INSOLE provides a comfortable foot climate and great wearing comfort. They are approx. 50% lighter than comparable soles made from natural materials, more flexible and more resistant to impact. They breathe well and provide excellent abrasion resistance. Quick drying (virtually overnight), no discolouring and hardening when wet and pH neutral, they do not provide any breeding ground for bacteria.
- MONO-PU SOLE is a mono-density profile sole made of polyurethane. It is antistatic and provides excellent slip resistance. The outsole is abrasion resistant, heat resistant to approx. 130°C and flexible at cold temperatures to approx. -20°C, as well as oil and fuel resistant.
- ANATOMICAL FOOTBED with durably shaped ankle support and ball heel to give the foot stability and control.
COMPLIES WITH SAFETY CLASS S3
- Toe Protection Cap
- Closed heel area
- Heel energy absorption
- Fuel resistant
- Water penetration and absorption resistant
- Penetration resistant midsole
- Corrugated sole
Please check our safety page for more information on safety.