Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for all safety boots & work shoe purchases.
Besides of Credit Card Payment, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Paypal and ZipPay, Stitchkraft provides an alternative payment option with Afterpay.
Buy what you want today, receive your order just as normal and pay it off in four equal, interest-free instalments fortnightly.
WHAT DO I NEED TO PURCHASE SAFETY FOOTWEAR WITH AFTERPAY?
- A debit or credit card.
- To be over 18 years of age.
- An Australian residential address.
HOW DO I PAY FOR MY WORK BOOTS OR SAFETY SHOES WITH AFTERPAY?
- Simply select the items you want and either go to the online checkout or call 03 61613933 to place your order. Afterpay can normally be used on any Stitchkraft order between $50 and $1000, however, Afterpay may consider certain credit history and apply restrictions.
- When ordering online, select Afterpay as your payment method. You will then be redirected to the Afterpay site. Follow the steps to either register a new account or log-in to your existing Afterpay account and confirm the payment using a valid credit or debit card that your Afterpay installments will be deducted from.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IN SUMMARY
- Afterpay is an interest-free payment plan option.
- If you wish to return your goods, Stitchkraft's normal Returns Policy applies. If eligible for a full refund, your initial payment(s) will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
- When you link your Afterpay account to a credit or debit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.