IMPULSE GREEN LOW ESD S1P - super light safety
or make 4 interest-free payments of $34.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
UNSURE ABOUT YOUR SIZE? CLICK HERE FOR SIZE CHART!
Please make your selection carefully as we are unable to accept this product for refund if you simply change your mind or if you made an incorrect purchase.
All products requiring a size have a sizing chart listed to help you find the right fit.
- COMPOSITE TOE CAP protects toes against impacts of at least 200 joules and pressure loading of at least 15 kN. It weighs less than the conventional steel cap.
- NON-METALLIC, PENETRATION-RESISTANT MIDSOLE - this type of penetration protection provides great flexibility and freedom of movement, especially when working in a kneeling position. It also weighs less than steel and eliminates the need for an insole.
- MICROFIBER are very fine fibers (the threading with which the material is made weighs 1 gram for every 10,000 meters!). They are very soft and keep their shape.
- FABRIC LINING for natural ventilation.
- FULL, PADDED BELLOWS TONGUE to prevent the penetration of dirt and pressure points.
- ELTEN B-DYNAMIC INLAY SOLE with centre foot support provides individual adjustment to the foot in motion. This results in an optimal form fit between the foot and the shoe, as well as in improved foot rolling characteristics and high impact absorption at the ball and heel to relieve tendons and ligaments.
- ANTISTATIC - this shoe is suitable for working in areas subject to electrostatic discharge and in electrostatic protected areas (EPA).
- TPU/PU SOLE BIOMEX DYNAMICS is a double-density profile sole and was created by ELTEN with experts from sports medicine. The outsole is unusually flexible and S-line shaped configuration of the tread blocks allows for an ergonomic foot roll. It is antistatic and provides good slip resistance. The outsole is particularly abrasion-resistant, oil and fuel resistant as well as heat resistant to approx. 130°C and flexible at cold temperatures to -30°C.
- ANATOMICAL FOOTBED with durably shaped ankle support and ball heel to give the foot stability and control.
- EXTREMELY LIGHT due to lightweight upper and sole materials and composite toe cap.
- REFLECTIVE MATERIALS INSERTS increase safety in the twilight and when it is dark.
- ELASTIC LACING SYSTEM with individual quick locking system.
- NO METAL, NO LEATHER
COMPLIES WITH SAFETY CLASS S1P
- Toe Protection Cap
- Closed heel area
- Heel energy absorption
- Fuel resistant
- Penetration resistant midsole
Please check our safety page for more information on safety.