MAROON LOW S2 - steel toe cap
or make 4 interest-free payments of $34.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
UNSURE ABOUT YOUR SIZE? CLICK HERE FOR SIZE CHART!
1 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
- STEEL TOE CAP - protects toes against impacts of at least 200 joules and pressure loading of at least 15 kN.
- ROBUST COWHIDE LEATHER with good breathability, longevity, stability of form and simultaneous flexibility.
- LEATHER LINING is used to line the inside of the shoe. The linings breathe and are extremely tear-resistant.
- PADDED TONGUE provides excellent wearing comfort and prevents painful pressure points on the foot.
- ANTISTATIC, FULL-LENGTH INLAY SOLE ESD PRO beige - this shoe is suitable for working in areas subject to electrostatic discharge and in electrostatic protected areas (EPA).
- SOFT FLEECE ANTISTATIC INSOLE provides a comfortable foot climate and great wearing comfort. They are approx. 50% lighter than comparable soles made from natural materials, more flexible and more resistant to impact. They breathe well and provide excellent abrasion resistance. Quick drying (virtually overnight), no discolouring and hardening when wet and pH neutral, they do not provide any breeding ground for bacteria.
- TPU/PU SOLE is a double-density profile sole. The colour of the sole is adapted to the colour of the upper. It is antistatic and provides good slip resistance. The soft polyurethane core in the midsole provides good impact absorption and high wearing comfort. The outsole is particularly abrasion-resistant, oil and fuel resistant as well as heat resistant to approx. 130°C and flexible at cold temperatures to -30°C.
- ANATOMICAL FOOTBED with durably shaped ankle support and ball heel to give the foot stability and control.
COMPLIES WITH SAFETY CLASS S2
- Toe Protection Cap
- Closed heel area
- Heel energy absorption
- Fuel resistant
- Water penetration and absorption resistant
Please check our safety page for more information on safety.