SANDER PRO GORE-TEX® - super light safety shoes
or make 4 interest-free payments of $62.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
SUPER LIGHT. SUPER ROBUST. SUPER DRY.
The light, fashionable safety boot SANDER Pro GTX ESD S3 from the ELTEN TRAINERS series is available in size 38 to 48. The ESD equipment allows use in electrostatic sensitive areas. The composite toe cap ensures a metal-free shoe. Allergy sufferers might value it’s leather-free material. The durable outer material is made of hydrophobic microfiber and hydrophobic textile – both are easy-care and quick-drying. Special feature: The breathable GORE-TEX climate membrane permanently prevents the ingress of moisture into the shoe and ensures dry feet. The safety boot SANDER Pro GTX has a protective toecap and penetration protection for more flexibility when kneeling. The TRAINERS tread sole prevents slipping on unsafe ground, and reflective material on the upper makes the wearer more visible even in poor visibility.
Are you a fan of the features but rather looking for a lower cut? Check out safety shoe SENEX
UNSURE ABOUT YOUR SIZE? CLICK HERE FOR SIZE CHART!
FREE RETURNS - 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
Receive a free pair of semi-orthopaedic inserts with every purchase. Click here to learn more
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear
- COMPOSITE TOE CAP protects toes against impacts of at least 200 joules and pressure loading of at least 15 kN. It weighs less than the conventional steel cap.
- NON-METALLIC, PENETRATION-RESISTANT MIDSOLE - this type of penetration protection provides great flexibility and freedom of movement, especially when working in a kneeling position. It also weighs less than steel and eliminates the need for an insole.
- HYDROPHOBIZED MICROFIBRE / Hydrophobized textile material used for this shoe are highly shape-retaining, extremely tear- and abrasion-resistant, quick drying and light.
- FULL, PADDED BELLOWS TONGUE to prevent the penetration of dirt and pressure points.
- ANTISTATIC, FULL-LENGTH INLAY SOLE ESD PRO black - this shoe is suitable for working in areas subject to electrostatic discharge and in electrostatic protected areas (EPA)
- TPU/PU SOLE TRAINERS is a double-density profile sole and was created by ELTEN with experts from sports medicine. The outsole is unusually flexible and S-line shaped configuration of the tread blocks allows for an ergonomic foot roll. It is antistatic and provides good slip resistance. The outsole is particularly abrasion-resistant, oil and fuel resistant as well as heat resistant to approx. 130°C and flexible at cold temperatures to -30°C.
- ANATOMICAL FOOTBED with durably shaped ankle support and ball heel to give the foot stability and control.
- EXTREMELY LIGHT due to lightweight upper and sole materials and composite toe cap.
- REFLECTIVE MATERIALS INSERTS increase safety in the twilight and when it is dark.
- NO METAL, NO LEATHER
Please check our safety page for more information on safety.