MADDOX MID - super light safety shoes, Infinergy® by BASF
or make 4 interest-free payments of $62.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
UNSURE ABOUT YOUR SIZE? CLICK HERE FOR SIZE CHART!
FREE RETURNS - 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
Receive a free pair of semi-orthopaedic inserts with every purchase. Click here to learn more
- STEEL TOE CAP - protects toes against impacts of at least 200 joules and pressure loading of at least 15 kN.
- NON-METALLIC, PENETRATION-RESISTANT MIDSOLE - this type of penetration protection provides great flexibility and freedom of movement, especially when working in a kneeling position. It also weighs less than steel and eliminates the need for an insole.
- HYDROPHOBIZED MICROFIBRE / Hydrophobized textile material used for this shoe are highly shape-retaining, extremely tear- and abrasion-resistant, quick drying and light.
- FABRIC LINING for natural ventilation.
- PADDED TONGUE provides excellent wearing comfort and prevents painful pressure points on the foot.
- FULL-LENGTH INLAY SOLE SPORTIVE ESD - this shoe is suitable for working in areas subject to electrostatic discharge and in electrostatic protected areas (EPA).
- TPU/PU SOLE MAXXIMO
- ANATOMICAL FOOTBED with durably shaped ankle support and ball heel to give the foot stability and control.
- EXTREMELY LIGHT due to lightweight upper and sole materials and composite toe cap.
- LEATHER-FREE equipment, Sole core made of Infinergy® by BASF
COMPLIES WITH SAFETY CLASS S3
- Toe Protection Cap
- Closed heel area
- Heel energy absorption
- Fuel resistant
- Water penetration and absorption resistant
- Penetration resistant midsole
Please check our safety page for more information on safety.