IMPULSE GREY LOW - super light safety shoes
or make 4 interest-free payments of $49.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
STITCHKRAFT cares about your sizing. We provide internal measurements for foot length of insole and a size chart. Please be guided by our measurements, to ensure correct sizing. Our recommendation, measure, measure, measure! CLICK HERE FOR SIZE CHART!
Receive a free pair of semi-orthopedic inserts with every purchase. Click here to learn more
The IMPULSE grey low is a fashionable ESD-capable safety shoe from the ELTEN Biomex Dynamics series, which impresses with its pleasant wearing comfort. The torsion-resistant outer sole Biomex Dynamics has a slip-resistant effect and provides good grip. Due to the leather and metal free equipment this boot is also suitable for allergy sufferers.The upper is made of lightweight, durable micro fibre, the textile lining is breathable. The reflective material increases the safety in poor visibility conditions. The elastic lacing system with individual quick-release allows the shoe to be closed at lightning speed (additional laces included)!
- COMPOSITE TOE CAP protects toes against impacts of at least 200 joules and pressure loading of at least 15 kN. It weighs less than the conventional steel cap.
- MICROFIBER are very fine fibers (the threading with which the material is made weighs 1 gram for every 10,000 meters!). They are very soft and keep their shape.
- FABRIC LINING for natural ventilation.
- FULL, PADDED BELLOWS TONGUE to prevent the penetration of dirt and pressure points.
- SOFT FLEECE ANTISTATIC INSOLE provides a comfortable foot climate and great wearing comfort. They are approx. 50% lighter than comparable soles made from natural materials, more flexible and more resistant to impact. They breathe well and provide excellent abrasion resistance. Quick drying (virtually overnight), no discolouring and hardening when wet and pH neutral, they do not provide any breeding ground for bacteria.
- TPU/PU SOLE BIOMEX DYNAMICS is a double-density profile sole and was created by ELTEN with experts from sports medicine. The outsole is unusually flexible and S-line shaped configuration of the tread blocks allows for an ergonomic foot roll. It is antistatic and provides good slip resistance. The outsole is particularly abrasion-resistant, oil and fuel resistant as well as heat resistant to approx. 130°C and flexible at cold temperatures to -30°C.
- ANATOMICAL FOOTBED with durably shaped ankle support and ball heel to give the foot stability and control.
- EXTREMELY LIGHT due to lightweight upper and sole materials and composite toe cap.
- REFLECTIVE MATERIALS INSERTS increase safety in the twilight and when it is dark.
- ELASTIC LACING SYSTEM with individual quick locking system.
- NO METAL, NO LEATHER
COMPLIES WITH SAFETY CLASS S1P
- Toe Protection Cap
- Closed heel area
- Heel energy absorption
- Fuel resistant
- Penetration resistant midsole
Please check our safety page for more information on safety.