RONNY - composite toe cap
or make 4 interest-free payments of $49.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
UNSURE ABOUT YOUR SIZE? CLICK HERE FOR SIZE CHART!
FREE RETURNS - 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
Receive a free pair of semi-orthopaedic inserts with every purchase. Click here to learn more
- COMPOSITE TOE CAP protects toes against impacts of at least 200 joules and pressure loading of at least 15 kN. It weighs less than the conventional steel cap.
- ROBUST COWHIDE LEATHER with good breathability, longevity, stability of form and simultaneous flexibility.
- LEATHER LINING is used to line the inside of the shoe. The linings breathe and are extremely tear-resistant.
- FULL, PADDED BELLOWS TONGUE to prevent the penetration of dirt and pressure points.
- ANTISTATIC, FULL-LENGTH INLAY SOLE ESD PRO beige - this shoe is suitable for working in areas subject to electrostatic discharge and in electrostatic protected areas (EPA).
- NON-METALLIC, PENETRATION-RESISTANT MIDSOLE - this type of penetration protection providesgreat flexibility and freedom of movement, especially when working in a kneeling position. It also weighs less than steel and eliminates the need for an insole.
- TPU/PU SOLE is a double-density profile sole. The colour of the sole is adapted to the colour of the upper. It is antistatic and provides good slip resistance. The soft polyurethane core in the midsole provides good impact absorption and high wearing comfort. The outsole is particularly abrasion-resistant, oil and fuel resistant as well as heat resistant to approx. 130°C and flexible at cold temperatures to -30°C.
- ANATOMICAL FOOTBED with durably shaped ankle support and ball heel to give the foot stability and control.
COMPLIES WITH SAFETY CLASS S3
- Toe Protection Cap
- Closed heel area
- Heel energy absorption
- Fuel resistant
- Water penetration and absorption resistant
- Penetration resistant midsole
- Corrugated sole
Please check our safety page for more information on safety.