RENZO BIOMEX GORE-TEX® - steel toe cap, ankle brace
or make 4 interest-free payments of $74.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
UNSURE ABOUT YOUR SIZE? CLICK HERE FOR SIZE CHART!
FREE RETURNS - 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
Receive a free pair of semi-orthopaedic inserts with every purchase. Click here to learn more
- STEEL TOE CAP - protects toes against impacts of at least 200 joules and pressure loading of at least 15 kN.
- STEEL MIDSOLE made from corrosion-resistant stainless steel provides penetration protection.
- BIOMEX ANKLE PROTECTION© supports the ankle in its natural range of motion and prevents twisting. Compared with other systems, it keeps the shoe comfortably light and does not make the ankle stiff. The offset pivot points of the asymmetric upper collar follow the natural motion of the knee and lower leg along the body’s axis.
- NUBUCK LEATHER is a particularly fine leather that has been lightly sanded on the grain side and therefore been given a satiny character. Fine calf skins and cowhides are used and it remains water-resistant for a long time after waxing.
- CORDURA® TEXTILE MATERIAL - these fabrics are made with polyamide fibres which are spun again and then woven. This makes the fabric especially tear resistant. Cordura® is also lightweight and very breathable.
- GORE-TEX® CLIMATE MEMBRANE prevents water from getting into the shoe, but still allows the feet to “breathe”. This technology provides ideal climate-comfort for all outdoor activities, even in the harshest weather conditions.
- FULL, PADDED BELLOWS TONGUE to prevent the penetration of dirt and pressure points.
- ANTISTATIC, FULL-LENGTH INLAY SOLE - this shoe is suitable for working in areas subject to electrostatic discharge and in electrostatic protected areas (EPA).
- SOFT FLEECE ESD INSOLE provides a comfortable foot climate and great wearing comfort. They are approx. 50% lighter than comparable soles made from natural materials, more flexible and more resistant to impact. They breathe well and provide excellent abrasion resistance. Quick drying (virtually overnight), no discolouring and hardening when wet and pH neutral, they do not provide any breeding ground for bacteria.
- ANTISTATIC RUBBER/PU VIBRAM SOLE is a double-density profile sole. It is antistatic and provides good slip resistance. The soft polyurethane core in the midsole provides good impact absorption and high wearing comfort. The outsole is made from rubber and is heat resistant to approx. 200°C, short-term even to approx. 300°C, flexible at cold temperatures to -20°C, as well as particularly abrasion-resistant, nick-resistant, oil and fuel resistant and resistant to many other chemicals (acids and lyes).
- ANATOMICAL FOOTBED with durably shaped ankle support and ball heel to give the foot stability and control.
- REFLECTIVE MATERIALS INSERTS increase safety in the twilight and when it is dark.
COMPLIES WITH SAFETY CLASS S3
- Toe Protection Cap
- Closed heel area
- Heel energy absorption
- Fuel resistant
- Water penetration and absorption resistant
- Penetration resistant midsole
- Corrugated sole
Please check our safety page for more information on safety.